Priority for all rooms is given to students, faculty, and staff for official University business. Listening/Viewing is limited to Longwood faculty and staff and to Longwood students for required class assignments. The Dean of the Library must approve any other usage.
Rules for Use
- A Longwood ID is required to check out a room key. The user who has the key signed out is responsible for the use of the room, its equipment, and relocking the doors. A replacement charge will be assessed for a lost key.
- Rooms may only be used during hours the Library is open.
- The Library is not responsible for personal items in the rooms.
- Please do not leave Library materials in the rooms.
- Small appliances such as heating or cooling units are prohibited in the rooms.
- Room windows or doors may not be covered.
- Headphones must be used in individual listening/viewing rooms where applicable.
- Report any missing or malfunctioning equipment to the Desk staff.
Approved September 2005
Updated August 2010