What's on This Page?
Schomburg Studies on the Black Experience contains essays, key research, primary sources, timelines, video clips and images related to Black studies. It was developed in collaboration with the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture and the New York Public Library.
Try it and add your comments below!
Selected Reference Materials
Books and Audiovisuals
Search the Greenwood Library for books and other materials about:
- African American authors
- African American history
- African American history (primary sources)
- African Americans in Virginia (primary sources)
- Antislavery movements
- Biographies of African Americans
- Civil rights (primary sources)
- Civil rights movement
- Race relations in the U.S. (primary sources)
- Slavery (primary sources)
|Create your own search for books, CDs, and DVDs on any topic:|